Boundary adjustments have been approved at the following campuses to make room for growth in the City View Elementary area, Hillside Elementary area and Crestview Elementary area.
Section 1: City View to Gene Howe adjustment
The new boundary line has been moved to the northwest portion of the current City View attendance boundary to Gene Howe Elementary. The area encompasses almost a full section, the north line is 58th Ave. (Hillside Road), south line is Farmers Ave, west line is Western St. and east line is Georgia St.
Section 2: Hillside to Lakeview adjustment
The new boundary line has moved a portion of Hillside Elementary attendance area to Lakeview Elementary. This area is from FM 2219 to 1 mile north, starting at Soncy Road (VFW road) and extending west to the district boundary line. The new line would be McCormick Road, if it extended continuously all the way to the district boundary line. This excludes the current Wildflower housing addition, which extends from McCormick to a quarter mile south on Soncy to 1 mile west. The current Wildflower addition will remain in Hillside Elementary attendance area.
Section 3: Crestview to Lakeview adjustment
The new boundary line has moved a portion of Crestview Elementary attendance area to Lakeview Elementary. This area is from FM 2219 to 1 mile south, starting at Interstate 27 and extending west to the district boundary line. The new line would be Rockwell Road, if it extended continuously all the way to the district boundary line.
Section 4: Crestview to Reeves-Hinger adjustment
The boundary line has moved a portion of the Crestview Elementary area to Reeves-Hinger Elementary. This includes all of the area west of Dowell Road and north of Hwy 60 to 1 mile south of FM 2219 (Rockwell Road). The north boundary lineis the Lakeview Elementary line as described in Section 3.
The boundary line adjustments are only for K-4th
grade. There are no boundary changes for 5-12th grade.
- A Crestview and City View employee's request to transfer his/her child to the campus.
- Kindergarten sibling request to a student grandfathered into the campus.
- A student that attended the campus during the 2014-15 school year on an approved transfer
- District employee requests to transfer into the campus.
- Kindergarten sibling of a student that attended the campus during the previous school year on an approved transfer.*Approval for all above transfer requests will be based on available space within the requested grade level as determined by the administration.*Grandfathered Student: a student that resided in the campus attendance boundary and has not moved outside the attendance boundary. The student attended the campus in the 2014-15 school year.