You have the ability to access your child’s state assessment testing history online through the Texas Education Agency’s Assessment Data Portal.
On the Assessment Data Portal you will use your child’s Unique Access Code and your child’s date of birth to access testing history, including STAAR, TAKS, and TELPAS assessments, where applicable.
Please note that the Unique Access Code is designed to stay with your child throughout his/her academic career. Additional information regarding the student portal can also be found by visiting the TEA website.
To locate your child’s Unique Access Code, with Canyon ISD you can do the following:
- Sign in to Grade Viewer. Click on your student’s name. Click on the Testing tab. On the right side of the screen, you should see the following:
- For Grades 3-8 (STAAR Code)
- For Grades 9-12 (EOC Code)
- Access the Texas Education Agency’s Assessment Data Portal, and click on Look up Student Access Code.
NOTE: The PEIMS ID is either the student’s Social Security or State Issued ID number. Contact your student’s campus for State Issued ID numbers.
- You may also locate the Unique Access code whis is printed at the bottom right corner of any past Confidential Student Report your child had received for STAAR, TAKS, and TELPAS assessments.