- If absent from work due to a reason related to COVID-19, please contact Human Resources as soon as possible.
- Notify HR if you need to change your address, to ensure your 2019 Tax Statement(s) will be mailed to a valid/current address.
- Do you need to change your Federal Income Tax Withholding?
- Submit a paper W-4 Form 2020 to Payroll, or submit a request online via Employee Self Service (ESS). To ensure timely processing, submit at least five business days prior to your next Pay Date.
Forms / Important Information
(Information may change/online is most recent version)
CISD Work Calendar July 2020 to June 2021
CISD Work Calendar August 2020 to July 2021
CISD Work Calendar September 2020 to August 2021
Direct Deposit Authorization Form
Employment After TRS Retirement Limits FY2020
TRS Surcharge may be due for Retiree Working More than One-Half Time
Employee Self Service (ESS)
How to access Munis ESS – external
How to access Munis ESS – internal
User Name – first letter of your first name, plus last name, all together
Password – FOR THE FIRST TIME – last four digits of your Social Security Number. After this, it will ask you to select a new password (keep in mind that your new password must meet the requirements listed on the screen). This will be your new password each time you log in after this initial time. If you forget your User Name or Password, use the available help feature. If you exceed the number of attempts, or lock yourself out, contact Technology.
Direct Deposit Notification Email
Password – last four digits of your Social Security Number
Pay Dates for Biweekly Paid Employees FY 2020
Pay Dates for Monthly Paid Employees FY2020
Rates TRS – Social Security – Medicare CY2020
Retirement Checklist – Canyon ISD TRS
Taxable Wage Calculations CY 2020
TRS Important Information
W-4 Form 2020 (may also submit via ESS)
- Beth Wilson, Payroll Accountant – 806-677-2666
- Biweekly payroll
- hourly-paid auxiliary employees
- Extra pay items for the above employees (Athletic Events, Region 16 Trainings)
- hourly-paid tutors not employed in another capacity with CISD
- TRS Reports (active TRS Retirees)
- Verifications of Employment for all CISD employees
- Mary E Neill (CPP), Payroll Specialist – 806-677-2653
- Monthly payroll
- Cafeteria Managers (non-exempt employees)
- Paraprofessionals (non-exempt employees)
- Professionals (exempt employees)
- Extra pay items for the above employees (Canyon Kids tutors, Homebound, Athletic Events, Coach Field Trips, Region 16 Trainings, Dual Credit Offerings-RHS/CHS for AC, substitute training pay: CRASE, Nurses)
- TRS Reports (active/inactive employees, except TRS Retirees)
- TRS-7 (Notice of Final Deposit before Retirement and School Official Certification of Salaries)