COORDINATOR DISTRICT COMMUNICATION
GRAPHIC DESIGN TECHNICIAN
The Department of Communications is responsible for public relations between Canyon ISD and the community. The Communications Department coordinates internal and external district wide communications while developing and building strategic partnerships between the district and community for the main reason of Empowering Lifelong Success for every student.
- Primary link to news media;
- Guidance in how to communicate to CISD;
- Approval of requests to distribute non-school literature at campuses;
- Responding to requests for lists of students or staff;
- Responding to open records requests;
- Teacher of the Year program;
- Contact for Business and Community Leaders Luncheon.