Elementary School

Elementary & Intermediate Transfer Requests need to be taken to the campus you are requesting to attend for the principal’s signature.


Junior High School and High School

Junior High and High School Transfer requests need to be taken to the student’s home campus for principal’s signature.


Out of District

Use the following form for an out of district transfer