Transfer Notice

Online Registration will open through Skyward 

 May 4th, 2020  at 9:00am. 

Family Access Account

Go to

  • Click Enrollment at the top left 
  • Choose New Student Enrollment or Returning Student Enrollment
  • Scroll to bottom of page and choose “click here to start the enrollment process” 

RETURNING STUDENTS: Parent username should be firstname.lastname and the password you used last year for registration or when you check student grades. If you have forgotten this, you can select forgot password and instructions will be emailed to you. 

NEW STUDENTS: Parents will fill out the page with name, address, phone number and email. This will create a skyward account. They will receive an email with information regarding their User ID and Password. 

  • If you are unable to log in to your Family Access account, please contact your home campus. 

Ensure you are on Family Access by clicking the down arrow next to the house icon and choose “Family Access” to register returning students or “New Student Enrollment” to register a new student. 


  • Click the Tile that says 2020-2021 Registration
  • Click Start
  • Complete and Review all steps

To register a NEW STUDENT: 

  • Click New Student Enrollment from the drop down menu beside the house icon.
  • Choose the tile that says the correct grade level for your new student (EX. GR 7-8 New Student) 
  • Click Start
  • Complete and Review all steps

 Transfer Forms Deadline:  May 29, 2020

Out-of-District Transfers/In-District Transfers
If you are currently attending CISD on an approved Out-of-District Transfer form, once this document has been approved, you will be able to register online. Online registration access for out of district transfer students will not be available unless the district has the approved paperwork. In-District Transfers
In-District transfer students have been moved back to their home campuses for 2020-2021. Please complete online registration even if it says a different campus than you have requested. Once the transfer paperwork is approved, campus staff will switch the campus on your student record.